Monday, March 12, 2012

Ch.15 Retailing

There are over a 1000 Victoria's Secret stores across the U.S and over 100 independent Victoria's Secret beauty stores which are located comfortably in many of the shopping centers across the U.S selling beauty products, lingerie, sleepwear, shoes, bathing suits, bras and panties and over four hundred million catalogs are send out every year. In addition, Victoria's Secret online store is very favored and it is accessible worldwide. Victoria's Secret retail stores can be ranked as department store because of its variety of products designed to women. 

od to attract the target market, which is the 6 Ps: product, place, prI visited the Victoria's Secret retail store located at  34th St. in downtown New York and I corroborate to myself that they use the retail methomotion, price, presentation and personnel. 

  • Lingerie, shoes, beauty supplies, sleepwear are needs of all women living in today's society.
  • Victoria's Secret retail store located at 34th St. I believe is the most visited by New Yorkers and visitors. Saturday night when I went to the store I analyzed that the 50% of women who passed by me were carrying a Victoria's Secret bag, most of them seemed to me to be visitors.
  • The biggest or famous Victoria's Secret promotion is the VS fashion show.
  • Their product aren't pricey, plus the coupons and discount they offer is very showy to women.
  • The store is a very pink and girly place. I found it comfortable to girly women.
  • It staff are attentive and courteous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment